CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Girls Night

Last night Macy and I had a girl's night. Ryan was working and Jackson spent the night at Dee-Dee and Gramps' house. After getting Macy down, I suddenly (and strangely) felt inspired to be creative. Any of you who know me, know that I am a total right-brain type of gal. I don't draw, paint, decorate, make bows, or scrapbook. I would LOVE to be able to do these type of things - but I am handicapped in this area.
These are the projects I worked on last night (and I have taken pictures and I am blogging about it - don't pass out!)

This is a pic of Jackson bottom bunk to give you and idea of the theme of his room...



This is the pic of a bulletin board that I made to showcase all of Jackson's artwork....



Here is a close-up of the fabric for the bulletin board....


These are the wall letters that used to be white and hung in Jackson's nursery. I painted them for his big boy room....



I hope to post a pic when we get everything hung up on the walls in his room. By the way - this is the best post I have ever done!

No comments: