CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update

My perfectionist tendencies have prevented me from blogging. Trying to pick out the "perfect" picture to go with each blog beats me down, and if I cannot post a pic with every post, then I will not have the perfect blog, therefore I will not do a blog. Yes, I am totally crazy! My new resolution is to just blog about whatever and upload pics when I feel like it.

The kids are GREAT. After putting Macy on Prevacid and switching her to Nutramigen formula (aka liquid gold - $27/can that last 2.5 days) she is BETTER. She is 5 months now and is actually one of the easiest 5-month-olds I have ever been around. Praise God!

Jackson is doing great. He is loving school (no big surprise as I used to get grounded from reading books as a child) and really loving life. We are enjoying the heck out of him. He has always been really attached to Ryan and it has been fun to see him become more attached to me. I love my little bubba!

I went to church on Sunday with the kids & Aunt Lindsey. I was so blessed by the message Todd shared. If you missed church, I highly recommend listening on your ipod! I felt so spurred on to discipline myself to spend time in God's word and to seek his face. I have been meditating on this verse this week, "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
I am reminded that joy only comes from the Lord - not from people, power, position, or things.

I learned a little something about myself on Sunday. I really like wearing jeans to church. This shouldn't be too much of a surprise to anyone b/c I really like to wear jeans alot of the time! I always wish I could get it together to dress really cute to church, but I just can't. It is hard enough with 2 kiddos to wash my hair for church, much less try to look cute. I wore jeans and a cutish top and plain black flip-flops to church and just really felt like "Natalie". I think this trend is going to stick!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Nat, I can so relate to your jeans commentary!! I have the hardest time getting dressed in the morning, and for some reason, it just doesn't matter to me how I look anymore. I don't understand how these moms with kids do it! I'm lucky to find a pair of shorts that fit and flip flops that match! So in times like these, I'm so thankful to be going to Watermark! Bring on the jeans!!